As the owner of a small business, you already have a lot on your plate.
The good news is that Click Factor® coaching is the fun, fast, and easy way to learn how to promote yourself and your business on social media.
Our years of social media and team engagement experience mean you don’t have to figure everything out on your own. Click Factor® social sales coaching gives you clarity around what to post to develop your online presence.
You’ll know where to direct your focus, exactly how to show fans who you are and what you do without looking salesy or monotonous.
You’ll also discover the secrets to nurturing goodwill and growing more loyal fans.
Benefits of individual Click Factor® coaching:
- Coaching is tailored to you. You’ll get personalized advice on using social media for your brand.
- All coaching sessions are focused on you and your social media strategies.
- We get to know you better. That leads to more individualized tips that make things easier for you.
- You’ll never feel embarrassed to ask questions in front of other participants.
- You have more options for coaching session time slots because you don’t have to worry about anyone else’s schedule.
Investment - $265
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Social Sales
- How to create posts that get more LIKEs
- How to increase visibility and engagement
- How to identify & achieve your social sales goals
- How to promote your products or services without looking salesy or monotonous
- How to create monthly social media campaigns
- How to promote your professional expertise by showing who you are and what you do
- How to inspire more loyal followers
- How to identify your super fans
Book your Click Factor® individual coaching session today and discover the power of social media.
Click Factor Individual Coaching Program
Includes one personal one-hour social media strategy session
Five 45-minute sessions
- Introduction to Social Sales
- Identify your Social Sales Goals
- Understanding what you audience is looking for
- The Perfect Mix – How to use variety to keep fans coming back
- How to write your post to engage fans & get more LIKEs
How to align your social sales goals with fan interests
- How to increase brand awareness of who you are & what you do
- How to promote your professional expertise without looking like a braggard
- How to nurture goodwill & grow loyal fan relationships
- How to use inspirational posts to lift spirits, remain top-of-mind, & resonate with your fans
- The easy way to identify your super-fans
- Post content practice & Pro tips
- Day-by-Day Monthly Posting Instructions Blueprint
- The Click Factor ® 30- Day Social Media Posting Calendar
- The Click Factor ® Day-by-Day Posting Template
- Click Factor ® 24 Ways to Show Who You Are List
- Click Factor ® 40 Ways to Show What You Do List
- Complimentary copy of the Click Factor ® eBook
- Follow up Q & A check in session